Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add bookmarks?
There are several ways to add bookmarks to your account:
- On-site - there is an 'Add Bookmark' link at the top of every page
- Bookmarklet - compatible with Firefox, Chrome and iOS the browser bookmarklet allows easy bookmarking of any web page
- Social services - by linking your Twitter, Google+, Github or Reddit accounts, you can automatically pull in the URLs you share or save on those services
- Import - you can import bookmarks form other services such as delicious.com or from your browser bookmarks
- API - there is a basic API service for registered users that allows URLs to be added with a JSON POST request
Why aren't my social bookmarks showing?
It may take up to 24 hours for your social accounts to be linked up to the service.
Unfortunately it's not currently possible to import all of your previous social shares, but any shared from the point you add your account will be tracked.
Is there an API?
There is currently a basic API available:
- Adding bookmarks - create an account, go to your account page -> api, and follow the instructions there
- Viewing bookmarks - you can get a JSON feed of a user's public bookmarks by adding '.json' to the end of their public profile URL